Every single day is precious and fatal accidents can sneak up on you like a thief in the night. Here at DLP we pride ourselves in helping the families of Northeastern Pennsylvania who must endure the challenges of an untimely death in the family. Our 30 years of experience has shown us how to delicately treat family members while insuring that all of their loved ones’ rights are protected. Pennsylvania has a specific statute to deal with Wrongful Death cases numbered 42 Pa.C.S.A 8301. This statute allows for Special damages including: reasonable hospital, nursing, medical, funeral expenses and expenses of administration necessitated by reason of injuries causing death. The 13 personal injury lawyers at DLP are well versed in this statute. We have represented families whose loved ones have tragically died as a result of: car accidents, truck accidents, fires, work injuries, medical negligence and dog attacks. If you have lost a loved one due to a fatal accident, call the 13 trial lawyers at DLP. We can help you in your time of need. Remember: Injury? Call DLP! Brian G. Price, Esquire
YOUR SCRANTON/WILKES-BARRE WRONGFUL DEATH LAWYER
Date: March 28, 2012
- Top 5 Reasons “Why you should Choose DLP to represent you!”
- Attorney John Finnerty Celebrates 20 years with DLP this November.
- Understanding Worker’s Compensation and Regulatory Responsibility
- Senate Committee Seeks to Weaken Some Important Trucking Regulations Meant to Combat Driver Fatigue
- Como las leyes del seguro de auto sin culpa podrían afectar su caso
- How No Fault Auto Insurance Laws Can Affect Your Case
- Qué no hacer después de un accidente.
- What Not to Do After an Accident
- Recreational Vehicle Design and Manufacturing Defects Lead to Death and Injuries—Call DLP
- Gas Can Manufacturers Seek Immunity for Dangerous Product!
Brian has been practicing law in Northeastern Pennsylvania for the past 25 years. In 2000 he became partner in Dougherty Leventhal & Price, L.L.P. He is Board Certified in Trial Advocacy, named a Super Lawyer and sits on the Board of Governors in Philadelphia.