For the past three years, I have been working with the incredible IHM sisters of Marywood teaching new immigrants how to speak English for free at the Marian Catholic School in South Scranton. My students are a grandmother, a beautician, and two carpenters. They are from Mexico, Ecuador and the Dominican Republic. We utilize a wonderful English book as a resource and we have now moved onto Book Two. My students have moved from basic English onto real conversational English. I love giving back to the community and I remember my days in Guatemala when the locals taught me how to speak Spanish up in the mountains of Quiche, Guatemala. If you are interested in learning English for free, contact the IHM sisters at Marywood University. We meet every Monday and Tuesday night at 7 pm. A querer es poder. This is simply one other way that the 13 personal injury lawyers at DLP are giving back to the community. As well as representing people after catastrophic automobile and truck accidents, our lawyers reach out to the community to do even more. Remember: Injury? Call DLP! Brian G. Price, Esquire
YOUR SPANISH SPEAKING SCRANTON/WILKES-BARRE PERSONAL INJURY LAWYER – FREE ENGLISH CLASSES
Date: March 29, 2012
- Top 5 Reasons “Why you should Choose DLP to represent you!”
- Attorney John Finnerty Celebrates 20 years with DLP this November.
- Understanding Worker’s Compensation and Regulatory Responsibility
- Senate Committee Seeks to Weaken Some Important Trucking Regulations Meant to Combat Driver Fatigue
- Como las leyes del seguro de auto sin culpa podrían afectar su caso
- How No Fault Auto Insurance Laws Can Affect Your Case
- Qué no hacer después de un accidente.
- What Not to Do After an Accident
- Recreational Vehicle Design and Manufacturing Defects Lead to Death and Injuries—Call DLP
- Gas Can Manufacturers Seek Immunity for Dangerous Product!
Brian has been practicing law in Northeastern Pennsylvania for the past 25 years. In 2000 he became partner in Dougherty Leventhal & Price, L.L.P. He is Board Certified in Trial Advocacy, named a Super Lawyer and sits on the Board of Governors in Philadelphia.