From the DLP family to your families, have a wonderful & safe Easter Holiday. If your traveling on the Highways, please be mindful of the increased holiday traffic and all of the Tractor Trailers on the road. Take your time and enjoy the ride. Remember, be sensible and be careful.
Your Wilkes-Barre/Scranton Truck Accident Attorneys – Happy Easter!
Date: April 4, 2012
Posted In: Truck Accidents
- Top 5 Reasons “Why you should Choose DLP to represent you!”
- Attorney John Finnerty Celebrates 20 years with DLP this November.
- Understanding Worker’s Compensation and Regulatory Responsibility
- Senate Committee Seeks to Weaken Some Important Trucking Regulations Meant to Combat Driver Fatigue
- Como las leyes del seguro de auto sin culpa podrían afectar su caso
- How No Fault Auto Insurance Laws Can Affect Your Case
- Qué no hacer después de un accidente.
- What Not to Do After an Accident
- Recreational Vehicle Design and Manufacturing Defects Lead to Death and Injuries—Call DLP
- Gas Can Manufacturers Seek Immunity for Dangerous Product!
David is a native of the Wyoming Valley and graduated from Pittston Area High School in 1990. He is a 1994 graduate of Penn State University and a 1999 graduate of The University of Akron School of Law. David practiced law at DLP in its Kingston office since August of 1999, and he has been a Partner in the firm since January of 2007.